We feel happy to talk
+91 - 7022013892
Write Your Message
Provisions Related to TDS Payment and Furnishing of TDS Certificate
1. Any sum deducted under section 194-IA shall be paid to the credit of the Central Government within a period of seven days from the end of the month in which the deduction is made.
2. TDS payment U/s. 194-IA shall be accompanied by a challan-cum-statement in Form No.26QB.
3. Where tax deducted is to be deposited accompanied by a challan-cum-statement in Form No.26QB, the amount of tax so deducted shall be deposited to the credit of the Central Government by remitting it electronically within the time specified in sub-rule (2A) into the Reserve Bank of India or the State Bank of India or any authorised bank.
4. Every person responsible for deduction of tax under section 194-IA shall furnish the certificate of deduction of tax at source in Form No.16B to the payee within fifteen days from the due date for furnishing the challan-cum-statement in Form No.26QB.
5. Form 16B is to be generated online from the web portal.
Provisions Related to TDS Deduction and applicability
The Finance Act 2013 had provided that purchaser of an immovable property (other than agricultural land) worth over Rs 50 lakh is required to pay withholding tax at the rate of 1% from the consideration payable to a resident transferor. The rate at which tax is to be cut is 1%, but it would go up to as high as 20% if the seller does not disclose his permanent account number. This amendment is effective from 1st June, 2013.
New Delhi, 03-06-2013
© 2019 cbna.in by webtel electrosoft.